Stated Meetings of New Hope Presbytery
Dates and Meeting Location for Future Meetings:
|February 28, 2015||First Presbyterian Church, Greenville|
|July 28, 2015||Covenant Presbyterian Church, Durham|
|October 24, 2015||Venue to be announced|
Registration and Meeting Information
Registration may be completed online by clicking here.
Excused absences may be completed online by clicking here. (Excuses must be requested in advance of the meeting date.)
Excused absences may also be requested by ministers and churches by fax (919-322-0148), or phone to Christine Kelson (919-322-0143, ext. 113)
- An orientation session is held for first-time commissioners the morning of the presbytery meeting.
- Orientation for First-Time Commissioners
- View a report listing the number of elder commissioners assigned to each church. Click here for Elder Commissioner Report.
Childcare is provided at all presbytery meetings. You may request childcare as part of your on-line registration on the registration form above or by calling Christine Kelson at the presbytery office (919-322-0143, x 113). Families are asked to please prepare a lunch for their child. Please contact the host church directly if your child has allergies and also provide an appropriate snack.
The deadline for requesting childcare for the February 28, 2015 stated meeting of presbytery is Wednesday, February 25 by noon.
Next Stated Meeting
February 28, 2015, First Presbyterian Church, Greenville
PAPER COPIES OF THE HANDBOOK ARE NO LONGER BEING MAILED TO CHURCHES.
- Commissioner Handbook - Part 1
- Commissioner Handbook - Part 2
- Commissioner Handbook - Part 3
- Commissioner Handbook - Part 4
If you have difficulty opening the documents, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Past Meeting Information
Digests of the past meetings of the presbytery are located on the Forms and Publications page.