Stated Meetings of New Hope Presbytery
Dates and Meeting Location for Future Meetings:
|July 22, 2014||First Presbyterian Church, Smithfield.|
|October 25, 2014||Saint Andrews, Raleigh|
Registration and Meeting Information
Sorry – on-line registration is now closed. Please register at the meeting.
Excused Absences may be completed online by clicking here.
Excused absences may also be requested by ministers and churches by fax (919-322-0148), or phone to Christine Kelson (919-322-0143, ext. 113)
- An orientation session is held for first-time commissioners the morning of the Presbytery meeting.
- View a report listing the number of elder commissioners assigned to each church. Click here for Elder Commissioner Report.
Childcare is provided at all presbytery meetings. You may request childcare as part of your on-line registration on the Registration form above or by calling Christine Kelson at the presbytery office (919-322-0143, x 113). Families are asked to please prepare a lunch for their child. Please contact the host church directly if your child has allergies and also provide an appropriate snack.
The deadline for requesting childcare for the July 22, 2014 stated meeting of presbytery is Thursday, July 17 by 5:00 p.m.
Next Stated Meeting
July 22, 2014, First Presbyterian Church, Smithfield.
Driving Directions and Maps
- Driving Directions to First Presbyterian Church, Smithfield
- Campus Map of First Presbyterian Church, Smithfield
PAPER COPIES OF THE HANDBOOK ARE NO LONGER BEING MAILED TO CHURCHES.
- Commisioner Handbook - Part 1
- Commisioner Handbook - Part 2
- Commisioner Handbook - Part 3
- Commisioner Handbook - Part 4
If you have difficulty opening the documents, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Past Meeting Information
Digests of the past meetings of the presbytery are located on the Forms and Publications page.